Lutron Aurora Smart Bulb Dimmer - Certified for Philips Hue Smart Lighting Systems, Model Z31BRLWHLOC
ⓘ Ships out the next business day.
The Aurora smart bulb dimmer keeps Philips Hue and other Zigbee-certified smart bulbs in the “always ready” mode by locking a toggle light switch in the “on/up” position. That way, no one can ever accidentally turn the switch—and your smart bulb functionality—off. With the Aurora dimmer, you can turn smart bulbs on, off, or dim them, right from the wall, with an app on your smartphone, or even with your voice. Which means anyone can create the right light.
- Installs in less than two minutes; no wiring needed; simply mount the bracket over existing toggle switch and snap the knob on
- Smart dimmer switch keeps Philips hue smart bulbs in ready mode and provides easy dimming for everyone, no app required
- Simply locks existing toggle switch, keeping it in the on position, preventing anyone from accidentally turning off the smart bulb functionality
- Maintains connection with Philips hue smart bulb, even if the wi-fi goes down so that you always have control over your lights
- Allows for anyone to adjust your Philips Hue smart bulbs at the wall, no app required
- Rotary knob easily provides the perfect lighting level; tap to run lights on/off, or rotate to dim/brighten lights
- Works with Philips Hue smart bulbs; can program through the Hue App using the Hue V2 Smart Bridge
How to Install your Aurora Smart Bulb Dimmer