Warehouse Pickup Policy
Warehouse pickup is valid only if selected by customer when placing order, during Orka’s operating hours and only for orders confirmed via Order Pickup Notification email.
Most orders are ready within a few hours, however, please allow for extra processing time on items requiring assembly or large orders.
Warehouse Pickup Instructions
Step 1: Place Your Order
- Once you've added all items to your Cart and ready to complete your order, click on Checkout.
- Enter your email address in the Contact Information section, which is required to send you an order confirmation email and order pickup notification email.
- Select "Warehouse Pickup" in the Delivery Method section, and Orka Electrical should be selected by default in the Pickup Locations section (see screenshot below).
- Please note: Same day pickup is available for orders placed on weekdays before 1:30PM (EST). For orders placed on weekdays after 1:30PM (EST) or on weekends, pickup will be available the next business day.
Step 2: Receive Your Order Pickup Notification
- Once your order is processed, you'll receive an email letting you know your order is ready to pick up.
- Please do not attempt to visit our warehouse and pick up an order until you receive the order pickup notification email.
Step 3: Pick Up Your Order At Our Warehouse
- Once you've received your order pickup notification email, you can now visit our warehouse to pick up your order.
- Make sure to either print or bring a digital version of your order pickup notification email with you when visiting our warehouse.
- Please note our warehouse is not a store / retail space. You will not be allowed to enter our distribution center except if you have a valid order to pick up, and a valid order pickup notification email.
Accessing Our Warehouse
- Warehouse location: 5600 Keaton Crescent, Mississauga, Ontario L5R 3G3 and is open for pickup Mondays to Fridays, from 8AM to 5PM (EST).
- Enter through the SW driveway off of Keaton Crescent and drive to the rear of the REXEL building (the building has a Rexel, Nedco and Westburne sign on its front).
- Enter through the Blue Man-door adjacent to Dock Door #1 (see photo here).
- Upon entry, approach the walk-up window to the dispatch office.