Leviton Evr-Green Level 2 Electric Vehicle Charging Station, 30A, Model EVR30-002
ⓘ Ships out the next business day.
Whether you are the driver of an electric vehicle, a commercial business owner, a utility company, or a landlord, Leviton has the charging station for you. Evr-Green Level 2 Chargers enable fast charging of any SAE J1772™ compatible electric vehicle in a compact, affordable, and easy-to-use solution.
*Government Rebates: Up to $600*
Do you own or rent an electric vehicle? Did you know you could save up to $600 in financial assistance when you purchase a 240V home charging station?
The Leviton EVR30 EV Charging Station meets all requirements for this program and is listed as an approved charging station by the government of most Canadian provinces (see here).
For more information about government rebate for home EV charging stations, please visit:
- FEDERAL: Electric Vehicle and Alternative Fuel Infrastructure Deployment Initiative
- BC: Clean BC - Go Electric Program
- AB (Edmonton): City of Edmonton EV Charger Rebate or Electric Vehicle Charging Program (AB)
- ON: Program stopped in 2018. Visit Federal website for federal rebates.
- QC: Roulez vert Program
- MB: Energy Efficient Home Loan
- NS: Smart Grid Nova Scotia program
- Compatible with all Electric Vehicle Supply Equipment (EVSE) Codes, Standards and Recommended Practices, including SAE J1772™, NEC 625, UL 2231 and UL 2594
- New cable design prevents cord from freezing and cracking in extreme weather (-40F/-40C)
- For indoor and outdoor use with a thermoplastic, water-resistant enclosure rated NEMA Type 3R
- “Auto-Reclosure” feature enables charging to restart following a minor fault, reducing the chance of having an undercharged vehicle battery
- Status indicator lights indicate power, charging status, and faults
- Compatible with EVJ40-25 replacement cordset
Amperage: 30 A
Breaker Needed: 40 A
Charge Connector Cord: #8 AWG SAE J1772 Charge Connector, UL Type EV
Number of Phase/Wire: L1, L2 and Ground, Bottom Feed
Operating Temperature: -30°C to 50°C
Output Power: <7.5w
Short Circuit Current Rating: 20mA CCID per UL 2231
Voltage: 208/240 VAC
Enclosure Material: Plastic
Enclosure Rating: NEMA Type 3R
Status Indicator: Power Present, Charging, Fault
Cable Length: 18 ft.
Warranty: 2-Year Limited