Leviton 2-Pole 50A 120/240V Plug-On Circuit Breaker, Model LB250-000
Same day pickup usually ready within 2 hours and available for orders placed on weekdays before 1:30PM (EST). For orders placed after 1:30PM (EST), pickup will be available the next business day.
Leviton Circuit breakers are engineered to the highest standards so you can feel confident with every installation. All hot and neutral wires terminate at custom lugs in the panel, not at the circuit breaker, so the entire panel can be wired at rough-in without circuit breakers installed. Branch circuit breakers are easily plugged-on at final installation and feature LED colour indicators in the handle so user can easily see operational status at-a-glance.
- An all plug-on design, no wiring to the circuit breaker
- Designed with the most advanced safety technology to assure homes are Code compliant and provide the highest degree of protection against electrical fire and shock for the user
- More precise trips based on current, even in extreme temperatures (-40ºC to 85ºC, without re-rating)
- Rocker-style switches require less activation force
- 10KA Interrupt Rating
- For applications up to 60A when using copper wire; or 50A when using aluminum wire
Technical InformationType: Standard
Dimensions: 3.9" H x 2.0" W x 3.1" D
Weight: 0.85 lbs.
Wiring: All Plug-on
Ampage: 50 A
Voltage: 120/240 VAC
Short Circuit Current Rating: 10 KA
Operating Temperature: -40°C to 85°C