Leviton 100A 120/240V 30 Circuit 30 Spaces Indoor Load Center and Window Door with Main Breaker, Model LP310-CBW
In a rush? Contact us directly to discuss express options.
WHAT'S A LOAD CENTER WITHOUT BREAKERS?
We have over 80 different variations available!
As the electrical hub of the home, safety starts at the load center. The Leviton Load Center is designed and engineered utilizing the latest safety technologies, incorporating GFCI, AFCI and Dual Function circuit breakers into the heart of the load center to help protect families and homes. These Load centers are free of excess wires and pigtails, allowing easy access during installation and for inspectors to check torque. With many advantages these new modern, aesthetically pleasing units are the smarter solution for your homes electrical management hub.
- An observation window in the cover allows at-a-glance operating status of all the circuit breakers
- No pigtails on circuit breakers ever
- Easily invertible for bottom feed applications
- Copper bus is a standard feature on all load centers
- Notches stamped into the enclosure for cable ties promote secure and neat wiring
- For applications up to 60A when using copper wire; or 50A when using aluminum wire
Type: Indoor With Window
Type of Load Center: Main Breaker
Ampage: 100 A
Short Circuit Current Rating: 22 KA
Spaces / Circuits: 30 / 30
Voltage: 120/240 VAC
Dimensions: 37" H x 14.25" W x 4" D / 39" H x 16.25" W
Busbar Material: Copper, Bright Tin-Plated
Enclosure Material: Galvanized Steel, White Powder Coat
Ground Connection: 4 AWG - 2/0 AWG Cu/Al
Supply Connections: 3 AWG - 300 MCM Cu/Al
Weight: 27.8 lbs / 16.6 lbs
NEMA Enclosure Type: NEMA 1 Indoor
Operating Temperature: 0°C to 40°C
Standards and Certifications
UL 50: Yes
UL 50E: Yes
UL 67: Yes
UL 869A: Yes