Leviton 100A 120/240V 20 Circuit 20 Spaces Indoor Load Center and Window Door with Main Breaker, Model LP210-75B
Leviton Indoor Load centers were designed to provide you with an easy, quick and neat installation. They are the only branch circuit breakers in the market that feature an entirely plug-on design for quick installation, saving time and labour cost. These Load centers are free of excess wires and pigtails, allowing easy access during installation and for inspectors to check torque. With many advantages these new modern, aesthetically pleasing units are the smarter solution for your homes electrical management hub.
- All hot and neutral wires terminate at custom lugs in the panel, not at the circuit breaker, so the entire panel can be wired at rough-in without circuit breakers installed
- Galvanized steel, white powder coat enclosure housing provides a clean, neat appearance
- Optional observation window in the cover allows at-a-glance operating status of all the circuit breakers.
- Easily invertible for bottom feed applications
- Copper bus, standard feature on all Leviton Load Centers
- Notches stamped into the enclosure for cable ties promote secure and neat wiring.
- For applications up to 60A when using copper wire; or 50A when using aluminum wire
Technical InformationType: Indoor With Window
Ampage: 100 A
Short Circuit Current Rating: 22 KA
Spaces / Circuits: 20 / 20
Type of Load Center: Main Breaker
Voltage: 120/240 VAC
Busbar Material: Copper, Bright Tin-Plated
Dimensions: 30" H x 14.25" W x 4" D / 32" H x 16.25" W
Weight: 22.8 lbs / 13.8 lbs
Enclosure Material: Galvanized Steel, White Powder Coat
Ground Connection: 4 AWG - 2/0 AWG Cu/Al
Supply Connections: 3 AWG - 300 MCM Cu/Al
NEMA Enclosure Type: NEMA 1 Indoor
Operating Temperature: 0°C to 40°C