IDEAL CAT5e 100MHz 8P8C Keystone Jack Blue, Model 89-750BU
ⓘ Ships out the next business day.
IDEAL Keystone Jacks are high-performance modular jack connectors designed to exceed the CAT5e requirements giving installers the ability to use these products in residential and commercial installations for applications such as Gigabit Ethernet.
- 110 IDC style termination with internal PCB
- 100 MHz / 1Gb performance
- Keystone dimensions provide compatibility with other devices
- All jacks feature a robust internal printed circuit board design that helps reduce near-end-cross talk and improve RF performance at higher frequencies
- UL listed, RoHS compliant
Cable Type: CAT5e
Termination Method: Punchdown
Current Rating: 1.5 Amps
Insulation Resistance: 50m ohm
Contact Resistance: 20m ohm
DC Resistance: 0.1 ohm
Dielectric Withstanding Voltage: 1000V