3-in-1 Combination Smoke & Carbon Monoxide Alarm with LED Strobe Light
The Kidde 3-in-1 Smoke, Carbon Monoxide and Strobe light alarm is the perfect device to protect your family and your home from the effects of fire and it's related hazards. It's intelligent system alerts users with visual and audio warnings; the strobe light flashes with temporal patterns, while a voice warning calls out danger. This 3-in-1 Smoke, Carbon Monoxide and Strobe light alarm was specifically designed to notify those who are deaf and hard of hearing.
- A single unit can be installed, where previously a separate smoke alarm and separate strobe light were needed. It requires only one electrical box, reducing labour costs and installation time. No relay required
- Attractive low profile design. Low profile Bright 177 candela Strobe light powered by Cree LEDs Light level, proven effective in warning those with hearing loss.
- Strobe flashes will automatically synchronize with other interconnected P4010ACLESCA's and/or P4010ACLEDSCOCA's, in an alarm condition.
- Battery backup provides 10 years of continuous protection.
- Unit verbally announces “Fire!”, and other alerts such as “Replace Alarm,” which helps the user better understand current status of the unit.
- UL and CSA listed
Technical InformationModel: P4010ACLEDSCOCA
Power Source: 120 V AC, 60 Hz, 863 mA max, sealed 3 V lithium battery backup (on smoke and CO alarm only)
Sensor: Photoelectric, Electrochemical
Light Output: 177 Candela Minimum
Flash Rate: Smoke: 1 / sec; CO: 4 times every 5 sec
Audio Alarm: 85dB at 10ft
Temperature Range: 4.4˚C (40˚F) to 37.8˚C (100˚F)
Humidity Range: Up to 95% relative humidity (RH), non-condensing
Size: 13 cm diameter x 7.1 cm height (5.8 cm height, when mounted)
Weight: 400 grams
Interconnects: Up to 24 devices