2-in-1 Photoelectric Smoke Alarm and LED Strobe Light with Voice Alerts, 120V AC
The 2-in-1 Kidde Smoke alarm with Strobe Light is an integrated 120 V AC wire-in smoke alarm with 10-year sealed battery backup. Designed to notify the deaf and hard of hearing, the strobe light provides temporal patterns, visual and voice warnings.
- A single unit can be installed, where previously a separate smoke alarm and separate strobe light were needed. It requires only one electrical box, reducing labor costs and installation time. No relay required
- Attractive low profile design. Low profile Bright 177-candela Strobe light powered by Cree LEDs Light level, proven effective in warning those with hearing loss.
- Strobe flashes will automatically synchronize with other interconnected P4010ACLESCA's and/or P4010ACLEDSCOCA's, in an alarm condition.
- Battery backup provides 10 years of continuous protection. Note: battery backup will only power the smoke alarm.
- Unit verbally announces “Fire!”, and other alerts such as “Replace Alarm,” which helps the user better understand the current status of the unit.
Brochure User's Manual Installation: Locations to avoid
Power Source: 120 V AC, 60 Hz, 863 mA max, sealed 3 V lithium battery backup (on smoke alarm only)
Light Output: 177 Candela Minimum
Flash Rate: Smoke: 1 / sec; Interconnected CO: 4 times every 5 sec
Audio Alarm: 85dB at 10ft
Temperature Range: 4.4˚C (40˚F) to 37.8˚C (100˚F)
Humidity Range: Up to 95% relative humidity (RH), non-condensing
Size: 13 cm diameter x 7.1 cm height (5.8 cm height, when mounted)
Weight: 0.34 kg
Interconnects: Up to 24 devices