120V AC Smoke Alarm with 9V Battery Backup
Have peace of mind, all the time with Kidde Smoke Alarms. It's advanced technology solutions protect you, your loved ones and your home against the effects of fire and it's related hazards. This device is a 120V AC, wire-in smoke alarm with a 9 V backup batteries. It is suitable for all living areas and provides continuous protection against smoke and fire hazards, even during power outages.
- Ionization Technology may detect invisible fire particles (associated with flaming fires) sooner than photoelectric alarms
- 120 V Inter-connectable, can connect with up to 24 other devices (18 of which can be initiating)
- 9 V Battery Backup (included) – Provides continuous protection even during power outages.
- Multi-function One Button Design includes Hush Feature that temporarily silences nuisance alarms and Test Feature that simultaneously tests the unit’s electronics and verifies alarm performance
- Tamper resist locking pin deters from tampering or theft
Technical InformationBrochure User's Manual Installation: Locations to Avoid
Power Source: 120 V AC, 60 Hz, 80 mA max per alarm, 9 V battery backup
Audio Alarm: 85dB at 10ft
Temperature Range: 4.4˚C (40˚F) to 37.8˚C (100˚F)
Humidity Range: 10%-95% relative humidity, non-condensing
Size: 12.7 cm in diameter x 3.6 cm depth
Weight: 200 grams
Interconnects: Up to 24 Kidde devices