Two-Gang Recessed TV Box for Power and Low Voltage
Arlington recessed, non-metallic combination power and low voltage TV BOX is the secure, easy way to mount a flat-screen TV flush against a wall. It features power in one side; low voltage in the other for Class 2 wiring of the satellite, cable TV, speakers, surround sound systems and more.
- Plugs and connectors stay inside the two-gang box, without extending past the wall
- Non-metallic box with paintable white trim
- Easy to install - secure installation in walls up to 1-1 /2" thick
- Mounting wings hold box securely against the wall in rework projects
- Boxes screw-mount to stud in new construction
- Low voltage divider included
- Can be used with Arlington's SCOOP series entrance plates and hoods
- cUL listed
Technical InformationSpecification Sheet
TVBU505 Line Drawing
Trade Size: 2-Gang
Wall Depth: 1/2", 5/8", and up to 1-1/2"