Leviton 1-Pole 20A 120V AFCI/GFCI Plug-on Circuit Breaker, Model LB120-002
Leviton SmartlockPro Dual Function AFCI/GFCI Circuit Breakers help to create a safer living environment by offering complete protection in one smart device. If either fault is detected, the device quickly interrupts power to help avoid a potential fire or shock occurrence. All hot and neutral wires terminate at custom lugs in the panel, not at the circuit breaker, so the entire panel can be wired at rough-in without circuit breakers installed. Branch circuit breakers are easily plugged-on at final installation and feature LED colour indicators in the handle so user can easily see operational status at-a-glance.
- Leviton Dual Function AFCI/GFCI Circuit Breakers provide arc-fault and ground-fault protection as well as overload and short circuit protection
- Patented SmartlockPro reset/lockout feature prevents reset of the device if for any reason it is unable to respond to an arc-fault or ground-fault
- LED indicator lights incorporated into each individual circuit breaker allows users to easily identify the trip condition and type of fault (AF/GF); if arc-fault, a visual indicator differentiates between parallel and series
- Line-side power ensures that the LEDs remain lit, even when a circuit breaker has tripped
- Hydraulic-Magnetic trip technology helps prevent false tripping, even in extreme temperature ranges (-40ºC to 85ºC)
Technical InformationType: AFCI/GFCI
Voltage: 120 VAC
Ampage: 20 A
Dimensions: 3.9" H x 1.0" W x 3.1" D
Weight: 0.42 lbs.
Wiring: All Plug-on
Short Circuit Current Rating: 10 KA
Operating Temperature: -40°C to 85°C