Greenlee Stainless Steel 7-1/2″ Wire Stripper Pro 10-18 AWG, Model 1955-SS*
Special Note: Greenlee is currently experiencing a 5 to 7 week backlog for order deliveries.
Please email us at email@example.com for a delivery time estimate.
Strip solid and stranded conductors with ease using the Greenlee 1955-SS Stainless-Steel Wire Stripper. In addition to stripping holes, this tool also features a serrated plier nose, a wire cutter and looping holes, allowing you to bend, pull and shape wire as needed. The tool is durably constructed from stainless steel and has a comfortable, nonslip grip.
- High grade stainless steel lasts 5X longer
- Precision ground stripping holes offer easy, consistent jacket removal
- Strips 10-18 AWG Solid and12-20 AWG Stranded conductors
- Cleanly shears 6-32 and 8-32 bolts
- Crimps 16-10 insulated and non-insulated terminals
- Multiple functions include plier nose, strippers, cutter, looping holes, crimper, bolt re-thread/shear and spring back with low profile lock
- Looping holes and serrated nose for bending, pulling and shaping wires
- Long-life spring and low-profile lock for quick, repetitive stripping and cutting
- Vinyl cushion grip resists slipping and has an ergonomic fit
Technical InformationBrand: Greenlee
Type: Manual Fixed Hole Stripper/Cutter/Crimper w/ Spring and Lock