Greenlee Stainless Steel 7-1/2″ Wire Stripper Pro 10-18 AWG, Model 1955-SS*
ⓘ Special order items are not stocked at our main warehouse but can still be ordered on Orka.ca. Special orders are usually shipped 10 to 15 business days after order confirmation. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a delivery time estimate.
Strip solid and stranded conductors with ease using the Greenlee 1955-SS Stainless-Steel Wire Stripper. In addition to stripping holes, this tool also features a serrated plier nose, a wire cutter and looping holes, allowing you to bend, pull and shape wire as needed. The tool is durably constructed from stainless steel and has a comfortable, nonslip grip.
- High grade stainless steel lasts 5X longer
- Precision ground stripping holes offer easy, consistent jacket removal
- Strips 10-18 AWG Solid and12-20 AWG Stranded conductors
- Cleanly shears 6-32 and 8-32 bolts
- Crimps 16-10 insulated and non-insulated terminals
- Multiple functions include plier nose, strippers, cutter, looping holes, crimper, bolt re-thread/shear and spring back with low profile lock
- Looping holes and serrated nose for bending, pulling and shaping wires
- Long-life spring and low-profile lock for quick, repetitive stripping and cutting
- Vinyl cushion grip resists slipping and has an ergonomic fit
Technical InformationBrand: Greenlee
Type: Manual Fixed Hole Stripper/Cutter/Crimper w/ Spring and Lock