Greenlee Stainless Steel 6" Wire Stripper/Cutter 10-20 AWG, Model 1916-SS*
Special Note: Greenlee is currently experiencing a 5 to 7 week backlog for order deliveries.
Greenlee Stainless Steel 7-1/2″ Wire Stripper Pro 10-18 AWG, Model 1955-SS*
Strip solid and stranded conductors with ease using the Greenlee 1916-SS Stainless-Steel Wire Stripper. In addition to stripping holes, this tool also features a serrated plier nose, a wire cutter and looping holes, allowing you to bend, pull and shape wire as needed. The tool is durably constructed from stainless steel and has a comfortable, nonslip grip.
- High grade stainless steel lasts 5X longer
- Precision ground stripping holes offer easy, consistent jacket removal
- Strips 10-20 AWG Solid and12-22 AWG Stranded conductors
- Multiple functions include plier nose, strippers, cutter, looping holes and spring back with low profile lock
- High grade knives resist chipping and marring
- Looping holes and serrated nose for bending, pulling and shaping wires
- Long-life spring and low-profile lock for quick, repetitive stripping and cutting
- Vinyl cushion grip resists slipping and has an ergonomic fit
Technical InformationBrand: Greenlee
Type: Manual Fixed Hole Stripper/Cutter w/ Spring and Lock