nVent Nuheat Membrane - Large Roll - 161 sq. ft. (3'33'' x 49.5 ft.)
***Traditional hardwood is typically not recommended to be installed over an electric floor heating system because the repeated heating and cooling cycles may damage the wood.
nVent NUHEAT Membrane is a tile underlayment that can be installed over the entire subfloor for uncoupling, crack isolation and waterproofing purposes and can eliminate the need for a second layer of plywood or concrete backer board in most tile installations.
- Reduces risk of tile cracks due to subfloor movement
- Acts as tile underlayment
- Compatible with nVent cable floor heating system
- Flexible wire spacing and heat output
- Nuheat is approved for installation under tile, stone, marble, laminate, engineered wood, and luxury vinyl flooring
- Even floor heat distribution
- No need for a second layer of plywood or concrete backer boards
- Saves installation time and material costs
- List of material needed to install
Dimension: 3'33" x 49.5 ft
Area: 161 sq ft