nVent Nuheat Cable Kits, 240V, 240 sq. ft. coverage, Model N2C240
nVent Nuheat Cable is an easy-to-install electric floor heating system that combines installation versatility with advanced new technology. Choose the cable kit that is best suited for the size of the room/area and configure it on-site to provide floor heat in the desired areas of the room.
- Heats tile, stone, and laminate/engineered wood floors
- On-site flexibility
- Flexible wire spacing and heat output
- Compatible with nVent Nuheat Membrane
- Comprehensive selection of sizes to choose from
- Suitable for wet environments such as showers and steam rooms
- Redesigned, thinner cold-lead and factory splice
- New mid-point marker on the heating cable
Technical InformationOperating Voltage: 240 V
Amperage: 12.1 amps
Surface covering: 240 sq. ft.
Power Output: 12 - 15 watts per square foot
Maximum Ambient Temperature: 194°F (90°C)
Material: Two single conductor Tefzel-coated resistance wires covered by a tin-plated copper braid and then coated with a durable copolymer (PVC) outer jacket