nVent Nuheat Cable Kits, 120V, 120 sq. ft, Model N1C120*
ⓘ Special order items are not stocked at our main warehouse but can still be ordered on Orka.ca. Special orders are usually shipped 10 to 15 business days after order confirmation. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a delivery time estimate.
nVent Nuheat Cable is an easy-to-install electric floor heating system that combines installation versatility with advanced new technology. Choose the cable kit that is best suited for the size of the room/area and configure it on-site to provide floor heat in the desired areas of the room.
- Heats tile, stone, and laminate/engineered wood floors
- On-site flexibility
- Flexible wire spacing and heat output
- Compatible with nVent Nuheat Membrane
- Comprehensive selection of sizes to choose from
- Suitable for wet environments such as showers and steam rooms
- Redesigned, thinner cold-lead and factory splice
- New mid-point marker on the heating cable
Technical InformationOperating Voltage: 120 V
Covering Surface: 120 sq. ft.
Amperage: 12.2 amps
Power Output: 12 - 15 watts per square foot
Maximum Ambient Temperature: 194°F (90°C)
Material: Two single conductor Tefzel-coated resistance wires covered by a tin-plated copper braid and then coated with a durable copolymer (PVC) outer jacket