Lutron Maestro Multi-Location Timer Switch, Model MAT51-MN-WH
The sleek clean white finished Maestro Timer Control Switch can be set to operate your light or fan for 5- 60 minutes before turning off automatically. Light indicators indicate the remaining amount of time on your programmed setting before a one-minute warning to advise the light/fan will be turned off. The Maestro Timer Control Switch makes cutting electricity cost simple, just set the timer and your fan or light will turn off after your selected period of time.
- Timer allows exhaust fan or light to turn off automatically after running for five to 60 minutes
- Use with 3A general-purpose or exhaust fans, incandescent bulbs, or halogen bulbs up to 600-Watts
- Multi location-neutral required
- Full-on setting available to override timer
- One- minute warning to advise light/fan will turn off
- Installs in as little as 15 minutes-just like a standard switch