Leviton Surge Protective Device and (2) 1-Pole 15A Thermal Magnetic Circuit Breaker, LSPD1-T
Leviton’s new plug-on surge protective device is designed for easy in-panel installation and provides effective surge protection for the entire home.
Now required in the 2020 NEC®, panel-level surge protection is key for critical circuits that power equipment in residential applications.
- Features an all plug-on design: installs just like a circuit breaker
- 1-pole circuit breaker with separate operating handles, there’s no loss of space inside the panel.
- Protects critical circuits from surge events
- Line-side power ensures surge protection continues, even after a breaker is OFF or tripped.
- An easy-to read LED indicator light displays power and protection status and also remains lit, even after a breaker is tripped.
Surge Protection: Type 1
Warranty: 2-Year Limited
Wiring: All Plug-On
Amperage: 15 A
Breaker Technology: Thermal Magnetic
Maximum Surge Current: 25KA
Short Circuit Current Rating: 10KA
Type: Surge Protective
Voltage: 120/240 VAC
Standards & CertificationsUL 1449 3rd Edition: Yes
UL 489: Yes