Leviton 2-Pole 30A 120/240V GFPE Plug-On Circuit Breaker, Model LB230-004*
ⓘ Special order items are not stocked at our main warehouse but can still be ordered on Orka.ca. Special orders are usually shipped 10 to 15 business days after order confirmation. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a delivery time estimate.
Leviton Circuit Breakers provide overload and short-circuit protection and feature an all plug-on design. GFPE circuit breakers provide protection of equipment from damaging line-to-ground fault currents by operating to cause a disconnecting means to open all ungrounded conductors of the faulted circuit. All hot and neutral wires terminate at custom lugs in the panel, not at the circuit breaker, so the entire panel can be wired at rough-in without circuit breakers installed. Branch circuit breakers are easily plugged-on at final installation and feature LED colour indicators in the handle so user can easily see operational status at-a-glance.
- SmartlockPro reset/lockout feature prevents reset of the device if for any reason it is unable to respond to a ground-fault
- LED indicator light incorporated into each individual circuit breaker allows users to easily identify trip condition
- Line-side power ensures that the LED remains lit, even when a circuit breaker has tripped
- Color indicators in the handle make it easy to see operational status at-a-glance
- 10KA Interrupt Rating
- Hydraulic-Magnetic trip technology helps prevent false tripping, even in extreme temperature ranges (-40ºC to 85ºC)
- For applications up to 60A when using copper wire; or 50A when using aluminum wire
Technical InformationType: GFPE
Ampage: 30 A
Voltage: 120/240 VAC
Short Circuit Current Rating: 10 KA
Operating Temperature: -40°C to 85°C