Leviton 2-Pole 100A 120/240V Plug-On Main Circuit Breaker, Model LM100-000*
ⓘ Special order items are not stocked at our main warehouse but can still be ordered on Orka.ca. Special orders are usually shipped 10 to 15 business days after order confirmation. Please email us at email@example.com for a delivery time estimate.
Leviton Main Circuit Breakers provide overload and short-circuit protection and feature an all plug-on design. All hot and neutral wires terminate at custom lugs in the panel, not at the circuit breaker. The entire panel can be wired at rough-in without circuit breakers installed, leaving the option of having the circuit breakers easily plugged-on at final installation.
- An all plug-on design, no wiring to the circuit breaker
- Designed with the most advanced safety technology to assure homes are Code compliant and provide the highest degree of protection against electrical fire and shock for the user
- More precise trips based on current, even in extreme temperatures (-40ºC to 85ºC, without re-rating)
- Rocker-style switches require less activation force
- 22KA Interrupt Rating
- For applications up to 60A when using copper wire; or 50A when using aluminum wire
Technical InformationDimensions: 3.9" H x 2.0" W x 3.1" D
Weight: 0.85 lbs.
Operating Temperature: -40°C to 85°C
Wiring: All Plug-on
Ampage: 100 A
Voltage: 120/240 VAC
Short Circuit Current Rating: 10 KA