Leviton 150A 120/240V 42 Circuit 42 Spaces Indoor Load Center and Door with Main Breaker, Model LP415-74B
ⓘ Ships out the next business day.
Description***Please take note due to the size of this product there are additional courier charges. All delivery charges will be calculated at checkout.
The Leviton Load Center is designed and engineered utilizing the latest safety technologies, incorporating GFCI, AFCI, and Dual Function circuit breakers into the heart of the load center to help protect families and homes. These Load centers are free of excess wires and pigtails, allowing easy access during installation and for inspectors to check torque. With many advantages these new modern, aesthetically pleasing units are the smarter solution for your homes electrical management hub.
- Entire panel can be wired at rough-in without circuit breakers installed. (At final installation, simply plug-on the circuit breaker)
- No pigtails on circuit breakers
- Easily invertible for bottom feed applications
- Copper bus is a standard feature on all load centers
- Notches stamped into the enclosure for cable ties promote secure and neat wiring
- Mounting hardware included
- Terminate all hot and neutral wires at custom lugs in the panel, not at the circuit breaker
- For applications up to 60A when using copper wire; or 50A when using aluminum wire
Technical InformationType: Indoor Without Window
Type of Load Center: Main Breaker
Amperage: 150 A
Voltage: 120/240 VAC
Short Circuit Current Rating: 22 KA
Spaces / Circuits: 42 / 42
Busbar Material: Copper, Bright Tin-Plated
Enclosure Material: Galvanized Steel, White Powder Coat
Dimensions: 43" H x 14.25" W x 4" D / 45.3" H x 16.25" W
Weight: 32.8 lbs / 22.3 lbs
Ground Connection: 4 AWG - 2/0 AWG Cu/Al
Supply Connections: 3 AWG - 300 MCM Cu/Al