Klein Tools Steel Fish Tape, 1/8-Inch x 50-Foot, Model 56331*
ⓘ Special order items are not stocked at our main warehouse but can still be ordered on Orka.ca. Special orders are usually shipped 10 to 15 business days after order confirmation. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a delivery time estimate.
The Klein Tools' 50-Foot Steel Fish Tape is perfect for wire runs associated with light commercial, residential and voice-data-video installations. The optimized housing and handle design decreases payout effort and reduces binding. The large handle allows for a firm, steady grip as you pull the tape from the housing. The tape features laser-etched descending markings placed at every foot. These markings allow you to accurately measure the depth of conduit runs and determine the amount of tape left to pay out.
- Durable 1/8-Inch wide steel fish tapes are firm yet flexible for large wire pulls
- Optimized design of the tape housing decreases payout effort
- Slip-resistant housing geometry improves winding power
- Multi-position handle gives you a firm, steady grip as you pull tape from the case
- Descending laser etched markings in 1-Foot (0.3 m) increments
- Easy-to-read distance marks allow you to more accurately measure conduit runs and the amount of tape left to pay out
- Polypropylene case and handle offer high impact resistance
- U.S. Patents: 8164025; 8168921; 8212178; 9895773; 10099316