Klein Tools Steel Fish Tape, 1/8-Inch x 120-Foot, Model 56333*
ⓘ Special order items are not stocked at our main warehouse but can still be ordered on Orka.ca. Special orders are usually shipped 10 to 15 business days after order confirmation. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a delivery time estimate.
The Klein Tools' 120-Foot, High-Carbon Steel Fish Tape is perfect for wire runs associated with commercial, residential and voice-data-video installations. The optimized housing and handle design decreases payout effort and reduces binding. A multiple-position handle allows for a firm, steady grip as you pull or rewind the tape. The unique interior case shape combines the leverage of square cases and the comfort of round cases, which makes rewinding tape after a long run easier. The tape features laser-etched descending markings placed at every foot. These markings allow you to accurately measure the depth of conduit runs and determine the amount of tape left to pay out.
- Durable, high-carbon strength 1/8-Inch wide steel fish tapes are firm yet flexible for long runs and large wire pulls
- Case design decreases payout effort and friction by optimizing the tape payout angle
- Slip-resistant housing geometry improves winding power and reduces binding
- Multi-position handle gives you a firm, steady grip as you pull or rewind tape from the case
- Descending laser etched markings in 1-Foot (0.3 m) increments allow you to more accurately measure conduit runs and the amount of tape left to pay out
- Protective coating on the steel tape reduces corrosion from non-contact moisture and humidity
- Polypropylene case and handle offer high impact resistance
- U.S. Patents: 8164025; 8168921; 8212178; 9895773; 10099316