Klein Tools Screwdriver Set, Slim-Tip Insulated Phillips, Cabinet, Square, 4-Piece, Model 33734INS*
ⓘ Special order items are not stocked at our main warehouse but can still be ordered on Orka.ca. Special orders are usually shipped 10 to 15 business days after order confirmation. Please email us at email@example.com for a delivery time estimate.
The Klein Tools' Slim-Tip Insulated Screwdrivers in this screwdriver set have slim profile tips that allow for greater access into terminal blocks, slim-style breakers, or other tight spaces near energized sources. A bright orange coating of insulation protects from electrical shock, is flame and impact resistant, and sits flush with the tip helping to reduce insulation chipping and cracking. Klein insulated tools exceed the ASTM F1505 standards for insulated tools, and are clearly marked with the official 1000-Volt rating symbol. A must-have for any electrician’s tool bag, the 4-piece set includes 4-Inch round shank in a 1/4-Inch Cabinet tip and a #2 Phillips, as well as 6-Inch round shank in a 3/16-Inch Cabinet tip and a #2 Square tip.
- Slim-Tip Insulated Screwdriver Set includes: 4-Inch round shank in a #2 Phillips and 1/4-Inch Cabinet tips; 6-Inch round shank in a #2 Square and 3/16-Inch Cabinet tips
- 1000-Volt rated insulated screwdrivers with slim-tips that allow for greater access into tight spaces
- Insulated blade is flush with the tip to help reduce nicking the insulation
- Layer of orange impact and flame-resistant insulation protects from energized sources
- Cushion-grip handles for greater torque and comfort
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F-1505-16 and IEC 60900:2018
- Made in the USA