Klein Tools Screwdriver Set, Slim-Tip Insulated Phillips and Cabinet Tips, 2-Piece, Model 33732INS*
ⓘ Special order items are not stocked at our main warehouse but can still be ordered on Orka.ca. Special orders are usually shipped 10 to 15 business days after order confirmation. Please email us at email@example.com for a delivery time estimate.
The Klein Tools' Slim-Tip Insulated Screwdrivers in this screwdriver set have slim profile tips that allow for greater access into terminal blocks, slim-style breakers, or other tight spaces near energized sources. A bright orange coating of insulation protects from electrical shock, is flame and impact resistant, and sits flush with the tip helping to reduce insulation chipping and cracking. Klein insulated tools exceed the ASTM F1505 standards for insulated tools, and are clearly marked with the official 1000-volt rating symbol. A great set for any tool bag, the 2-piece set includes 4-Inch round shank in a 1/4-Inch Cabinet tip and a #2 Phillips. Also available is a 6-Inch shank, 3/16-Inch Cabinet tip and a #2 Square.
- Slim-Tip Insulated Screwdriver Set sizes: 4-Inch round shank in a #2 Phillips and a 1/4-Inch Cabinet tip
- 1000-Volt rated insulated screwdrivers with slim-tips that allow for greater access into tight spaces
- Layer of orange impact and flame-resistant insulation protects from energized sources
- Insulated blade is flush with the tip which helps reduce nicking the insulation
- Cushion-grip handles for greater torque and comfort
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F-1505-16 and IEC 60900:2018
- Made in the USA