Klein Tools Ratcheting Crimper, 10-22 AWG - Insulated Terminals, Model 3005CR*
ⓘ Special order items are not stocked at our main warehouse but can still be ordered on Orka.ca. Special orders are usually shipped 10 to 15 business days after order confirmation. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a delivery time estimate.
The full-cycle Ratcheting Crimper crimps 10-22 AWG insulated wire terminals. This tool features three crimping cavities in one tool with color-coded wire markings for three size ranges of insulated terminals. Crimper design provides low effort to crimp while maintaining a high terminal pull-off force. Built-in ratchet ensures full-cycle crimping for a uniform crimp every time. Compound lever-action of narrow-span handles puts more crimping power into each squeeze. Comfort grips help reduce hand fatigue.
- Crimps insulated terminals onto 10-22 AWG stranded copper wire
- Adjustable compound action design puts more crimping power into each squeeze
- Three crimping cavities in one tool: 22–16 AWG (Red), 16–14 AWG (Blue) and 12–10 AWG (Yellow) terminals
- Built-in ratchet ensures full-cycle crimping for a uniform crimp every time
- Unique cavity design provides consistent crimp from either side of the tool
- Dial adjusts the amount of force applied to the crimp
- Dual-material molded grips provide added comfort