Klein Tools Non-Contact Voltage Tester Pen, 12 to 1000V AC, with Flashlight, Model NCVT3P
ⓘ Ships out the next business day.
Klein Tools NCVT-3P Non-contact Voltage Tester is a volt pen with an integrated flashlight. The voltage sensor detects 12-1,000V AC and indicates the presence of voltage in cables, cords, circuit breakers, light fixtures, switches, outlets and wires as well as AC voltage in doorbells, thermostats, low voltage lighting and irrigation systems. Includes both visual and audible signals. The NCVT-3P is rugged enough for any job site.
- Non contact voltage tester's dual-range detects from 12 to 1000 V AC or 70 to 1000V AC for a broad variety of low-voltage or standard voltage applications
- Detects voltage with simultaneous visual and audible voltage indicators
- Bright flashlight illuminates work area and may be used independent of voltage detection function
- Green light indicates no voltage
- Lightweight, compact tool with pocket clip provides convenient storage and quick access
- Auto power-off feature conserves and extends battery life
- CAT IV 1000V rating provides expanded operation and protection
- Screw-thread battery cap with O-ring ensures protection against dust and water ingress
- 6.6-Foot (2 m) drop protection
- IP67: Dustproof and waterproof
- Conforms to CE requirements
- US Patent 10,073,142, D750,985 and other patents pending