Klein Tools Multi-Groove Fiberglass Fish Tape with Nylon Tip, 50-Foot, Model 56382*
ⓘ Special order items are not stocked at our main warehouse but can still be ordered on Orka.ca. Special orders are usually shipped 10 to 15 business days after order confirmation. Please email us at email@example.com for a delivery time estimate.
The Klein Tools' 50-Foot Multi-Groove Fiberglass Fish Tape with non-conductive nylon tip is perfect for wire runs associated with commercial, residential and voice-data-video installations. The optimized housing and handle design decreases payout effort and reduces binding. A multiple-position handle allows for a firm, steady grip as you pull or rewind the tape. The unique interior case shape combines the leverage of square cases and the comfort of round cases, which makes rewinding tape after a long run easier. This fiberglass tape maintains a strong core for pushing power, but the multiple grooves provide less surface area therefore less friction in crowded conduit.
- Multi-groove fiberglass fish tape has a strong core for better pushing power while the grooves provide less surface area for smoother tape feeding
- Case design decreases payout effort and friction by optimizing the tape payout angle
- Slip-resistant housing geometry improves winding power and reduces binding
- Multi-position handle gives you a firm, steady grip as you pull or rewind the tape
- Updated non-conductive nylon tip is narrower for easier feeding and chamfered for less catch when pulling
- Durable fiberglass is longer lasting and maneuvers better in crowded conduit
- Polypropylene case and handle offer the maximum impact resistance