Klein Tools Multi-Bit Screwdriver / Nut Driver, 6-in-1, Extended Reach, Model 32560*
by Klein Tools    |
SKU: KLE32560    |    UPC: 092644325601
Availability: Special Order Item
Shipping: Eligible for Free Shipping.
Info: Special order items are not stocked at our warehouse but can still be ordered on Orka.ca. Usually shipped or ready for pickup 10 to 15 business days after order confirmation. Please email us at email@example.com for a delivery time estimate.
Our extended-reach multi-bit screwdrivers and nut drivers provide longer reach than traditional Klein multi-bit drivers for multiple common bits. The extra-long shafts also feature a small diameter for a more comfortable fit in tight spaces.
- Multi-bit screwdriver with interchangeable shaft holds 4 universal tips and converts to 2 nut driver sizes
- Extended shafts and blades provide 39-percent longer reach
- Extra-long shaft provides full reach of 4 standard-blade screwdriver
- Small diameter shaft for comfortable grip and quick, easy turning
- Contains: 1/4-Inch (6 mm) slotted, #2 Phillips, 1/4-Inch (6 mm) and 5/16-Inch (8 mm) nut drivers, #1 and #2 square-recess
Nut Driver Sizes: 1/4'', 5/16''
Phillips Bits: #2
Slotted Bits: 1/4'' (0.6 cm)
Square Bits: #1, #2
Bit Retention: Quick Change
Shank Length: 4.109'' (10.4 cm)
Handle Type: Cushion Grip
Handle Color: Yellow/Black
Overall Length: 9.109'' (23.1 cm)
Number of Pieces: 5
Weight: 6.6 oz (186 g)