Klein Tools Loose Cable Stapler, Model 450-100*
ⓘ Special order items are not stocked at our main warehouse but can still be ordered on Orka.ca. Special orders are usually shipped 10 to 15 business days after order confirmation. Please email us at email@example.com for a delivery time estimate.
With Klein Tools' Cable Stapler, drive insulated staples for Voice, Data, Video, NM (Romex®) nonmetallic sheathed cable with one hand. It is designed to push the handle, rather than squeeze, for easy, consistent performance. This cast aluminum stapler adjusts for multiple sizes of staples including 1/4-, 5/16- and 11/32-Inch. Forward action design provides stability and drives the force to where the stapling is taking place. Use the lever setting to adjust the stapler force. Works solely with Klein staples (sold separately).
- Stapler has forward action for stability and single-handed operation
- Works solely with Klein Tools staples (Cat. Nos. 450-001, 450-002, 450-003)
- Use with insulated staples for Voice, Data, Video, NM (Romex®) nonmetallic sheathed cable
- Adjustable to 1/4-, 5/16- and 11/32-Inch staple sizes
- Adjustable channel on mounting face guides and protects cable
- Secured staple push rod stays attached - cannot be lost
- Adjustable force setting lever
- Two-level staple guide opening for small and large cable sizes
- Cast aluminum body for durability
- Cushion-grip handle
- Jam resistant
- Not compatible with other brands of staples
- Romex® is a registered trademark of Southwire Company