Klein Tools Iron Conduit Bender 1/2'' EMT with Angle Setter™, Model 51603*
ⓘ Special order items are not stocked at our main warehouse but can still be ordered on Orka.ca. Special orders are usually shipped 10 to 15 business days after order confirmation. Please email us at email@example.com for a delivery time estimate.
Klein Tools’ conduit benders with Patent Pending Angle Setter™ technology allow for quick, accurate repeated bends. The wide foot pedal provides excellent stability and features angled grooves for extra traction. With easily visible bold cast-in benchmark symbols, degree scales and multiplier scales help save time on the job.
- 1/2-Inch assembled Iron Bender includes Klein’s unique Angle Setter™ technology for time-saving, repeated accurate bends; Patent pending Angle Setter™ for use on 10-, 22.5-, 30-, and 45-Degree bends (adjusted for conduit spring back)
- Heavy duty cast ductile iron has the durability needed on the job site
- Bold cast markings and symbols make for fast, easy conduit alignment to make all bend types, including saddle and back-to-back bends
- Wide foot pedal provides excellent stability, leverage, and comfort
- Interior hook surface prevents conduit from rolling or twisting during bends
- Includes markings for 10-Degrees, 22.5-Degrees, 30-Degrees, 45-Degrees, 60-Degrees and corresponding offset multipliers
- Features Klein’s 1/2-Inch Angle Setter™ (Cat. No. 51611) that creates a hard stop for quick, accurate, and consistent bends