Klein Tools Insulation Resistance Tester, Model ET600*
ⓘ Ships out the next business day.
The ET600 is a multi-function Megohmmeter capable of producing 125V, 250V, 500V, and 1000V test voltages for insulation resistance measurements up to 4000MΩ. Also tests AC/DC voltages up to 1000V with automatic ranging True RMS technology. Convenient lock function and built-in stand for hands free operation. Dual-function backlit display monitors process.
- Voltage Tester tests insulation resistance up to 4000MΩ at 125V, 250V, 500V, and 1000V DC
- Megohmmeter with test and lock buttons for simple insulation testing
- Warning alarm and high voltage icon for detection of voltage
- Measures up to 1000V AC/DC, resistance, and continuity
- Automatic ranging True Root Mean Square (TRMS) technology for increased accuracy
- Backlit display with bar graph, Auto-power off, High Voltage, Max/Min, and Hold icons
- Low battery indicator with easily replaceable battery and fuse
- Built-in stand and optional magnetic hanger for hands free operation
- Test verification of conformity to EN61557-1,-2,-4
- CAT IV 600V and CAT III 1000V safety rating
- Includes Right Angle Test Leads and Heavy-Duty Alligator Clip Test Leads