Klein Tools High-Leverage Cable Cutter, Model 63225
Warehouse pickup for this item is usually ready within 48 hours.
This high-leverage cable cutter cuts aluminum, copper and communications cable. Cable-gripping shear-type jaws and a high-leverage design translate to 30% less force needed to cut as compared to Klein's 63050 model. Through-hardened, not case-hardened, cutting surfaces increase the durability and life of this tool.
- Cable cutter cuts 4/0 aluminum, 2/0 soft copper, 100-pair 24 AWG communications cable
- High-leverage design for exceptional cutting capability
- Precision, one-hand shearing action
- Cable-gripping shear-type jaws
- Perfect for working in confined spaces
- Can be carried in most tool pouches
- Beveled jaw tips provide proper mating and shearing action, which protects leading jaw edges
- Through-hardened (not case-hardened) for longer-lasting cutting surfaces
- Hot-riveted joint ensures smooth action and no handle wobble
- Plastic dipped handles
- Forged, custom, US-made tool steel for maximum durability
- Do not use to cut steel or ACSR