Klein Tools GFCI Receptacle Tester with LCD, Model RT250*
ⓘ Special order items are not stocked at our main warehouse but can still be ordered on Orka.ca. Special orders are usually shipped 10 to 15 business days after order confirmation. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a delivery time estimate.
The RT250 is an electrical receptacle tester that tests the wiring conditions at an electrical outlet and inspects GFCI devices. The LCD displays the voltage, identifies the wiring fault, and the time required to trip a GFCI device. It is designated for use with North American 3-wire 120V electrical outlets.
- GFCI Receptacle Tester features a large backlit LCD readout of voltage and clear indication of wiring conditions
- LCD readout shows the time required to trip a GFCI device
- Detect and identify common wiring faults
- Patent pending detection of Open Neutral Open Ground wiring fault
- Auto-Hold is convenient for hard-to-reach outlets
- Bright green and red LEDs illuminate for visual indicators
- CAT II 135V safety rating
- Durable 6.6-Foot (2 m) drop protection
- For use on 3-wire, North American 120V electrical outlets only