Klein Tools Forged Steel Wire Crimper, Cutter, Stripper, Model 2005N*
ⓘ Special order items are not stocked at our main warehouse but can still be ordered on Orka.ca. Special orders are usually shipped 10 to 15 business days after order confirmation. Please email us at email@example.com for a delivery time estimate.
The Forged Crimper with Wire Stripper/Cutter combines the most commonly used wire stripping sizes with a dedicated crimper and two cutters. Strips 10-18 AWG stranded wire and crimps 10-22 AWG insulated and non-insulated terminals and connectors. The forged design delivers a professional level tool you expect from Klein. Features a specially hardened wire cutter in the nose and a shear cutter below for copper and aluminum wire.
- Cutting / Stripping / Crimping Tool includes a dedicated crimper with a wire stripper and two cutters
- This Wire Crimper strips 10-18 AWG stranded wire
- Crimps 10-22 AWG insulated and non-insulated terminals and connectors
- Specially hardened wire cutter in the nose
- Shear cutter below the rivet cuts copper wire
- Forged steel for added durability
- Textured grips for enhanced dexterity and integrated hang holes