Klein Tools Dual Range Non-Contact Voltage Tester with Receptacle Tester, Model NCVT2PKIT*
ⓘ Special order items are not stocked at our main warehouse but can still be ordered on Orka.ca. Special orders are usually shipped 10 to 15 business days after order confirmation. Please email us at email@example.com for a delivery time estimate.
The NCVT2PKIT from Klein Tools includes a dual-range, non-contact voltage tester as well as a receptacle tester. The NCVT-2P is a non-contact voltage tester that detects 12 to 1000V AC and indicates the presence of voltage in cables, cords, circuit breakers, light fixtures, switches, outlets and wires as well as AC voltage in doorbells, thermostats, low voltage lighting and irrigation systems. Includes both visual and audible signals. The receptacle tester will troubleshoot standard 120V AC grounded outlets.
- Kit contains a non-contact voltage tester and receptacle tester
- Dual range NCVT-2P automatically detects and indicates low voltage range and standard voltage (48-1000V AC)
- NCVT-2P provides non-contact detection of standard voltage in cables, cords, circuit breakers, lighting fixtures, switches, outlets and wires
- NCVT-2P is a lightweight, compact tool with pocket clip for convenient storage and quick access
- CAT IV 1000 Volt rating provides expanded operation and protection
- Screw-thread battery cap with O-ring ensures protection against dust and water ingress for the NCVT-2P
- Receptacle Tester is designed to detect the most common wiring problems in standard receptacles
- Conditions the Receptacle Tester indicates: wiring correct, open ground, reverse polarity, open hot, open neutral, hot/ground reversed