Klein Tools Dual Range Non-Contact Voltage Tester 12 - 1000V AC, Model NCVT2P
Same day pickup usually ready within 2 hours and available for orders placed on weekdays before 1:30PM (EST). For orders placed after 1:30PM (EST), pickup will be available the next business day.
The NCVT-2P is a non-contact voltage tester that detects 12 to 1000V AC and indicates the presence of voltage in cables, cords, circuit breakers, light fixtures, switches, outlets and wires as well as AC voltage in doorbells, thermostats, low voltage lighting and irrigation systems. Includes both visual and audible signals. The NCVT-2P is rugged enough for any job site.
- Non contact voltage tester's dual-range capabilities allow tester to detect from 12 to 1000 V AC or 70 to 1000V AC for a broad variety of low-voltage or standard voltage applications
- Electrical voltage tester detects voltage with simultaneous visual and audible indicators
- Non-contact detection of low voltage in security, entertainment, communications, environmental control, and irrigation systems
- Green light indicates no voltage
- Lightweight, compact tool with pocket clip provides convenient storage and quick access
- Auto power-off feature conserves and extends battery life
- CAT IV 1000 V rating provides expanded operation and protection
- Screw-thread battery cap with O-ring ensures protection against dust and water ingress
- 6.6-Foot (2 m) drop protection
- IP54: Dustproof and waterproof
- Conforms to CE requirements
- US Patent 10,073,142, D750,985 and other patents pending