Klein Tools Drill Tap Tool Kit, 8-Piece, Model 32217
Same day pickup usually ready within 2 hours and available for orders placed on weekdays before 1:30PM (EST). For orders placed after 1:30PM (EST), pickup will be available the next business day.
This convenient kit comes with 8 commonly used tap tools. For aluminum, brass, copper, plastic and mild steel. Klein provides two of the smallest sizes for a total of 8 taps. Each works easily with the quick connect in power tools.
- Drill, tap and deburr in one easy step
- For aluminum, brass, copper, plastic and mild steel
- Designed for use on up to 10 gauge metal
- 1/4-Inch hex for easier application with quick connect
- High-speed steel for added durability
- 6-32, 8-32, 10-32, 10-24, 12-24 and 1/4-20 tap sizes
- Includes a carrying case to keep your taps in one place for immediate access
Application: For Aluminum, Brass, Copper, Plastic and Up to 10 Gauge Metal
Features: Drill, Tap, and Deburr in One Step
Tap Sizes: 6-32 (2), 8-32 (2), 10-24, 10-32, 12-24, 1/4-20
Material: High-Speed Steel
Overall Length: 4'' (10.2 cm)
Weight: 1.5 lb (0.7 kg)