Klein Tools Digital Clamp Meter, AC Auto-Ranging TRMS, Low Impedance (LoZ) Mode, Model CL700*
ⓘ Special order items are not stocked at our main warehouse but can still be ordered on Orka.ca. Special orders are usually shipped 10 to 15 business days after order confirmation. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a delivery time estimate.
Klein Tools CL700 Electrical Tester is an automatically ranging true root mean squared (TRMS) digital clamp meter that measures AC current via the clamp, and measures AC/DC voltage, resistance, continuity, frequency, capacitance, and tests diodes via test-leads, and temperature via a thermocouple probe. It also features a Low Impedance (LoZ) mode for identifying and eliminating ghost or stray voltages. Klein Tools’ Test and Measurement product line was exclusively designed from the ground up by electricians for electricians. Years of field research, combined with extensive input from electricians across America, inspired the development of meters loaded with innovative, time-saving features.
- Clamp Meter with automatically ranging true mean squared (TRMS) technology for increased accuracy
- Electronic Tester's clamp measures AC current and its thermocouple probe measures temperature
- Test leads measure AC/DC voltage, resistance, continuity, frequency and capacitance and tests diodes
- Low Impedance (LoZ) mode for identifying and eliminating ghost or stray voltages
- CAT IV 600V, CAT III 1000V, Class 2, Double insulation safety rating
- Built to withstand a 6.6-Foot (2 m) drop
- Low battery indicator and easily accessible battery compartment
- Includes a carrying pouch, test leads, thermocouple with adapter and batteries
- Meets requirements for use in basic and controlled electromagnetic environments like residential, office and light-industrial locations
- Operating Temperature: 32-degrees F to 104-degrees F (0-degrees C to 40-degrees C)
- Operating altitude to 6562-Foot (2000 m)