Klein Tools Crimping and Cutting Tool for Connectors, Model 1005
ⓘ Ships out the next business day.
The Klein Tools Crimping and Cutting Tool crimps both insulated and non-insulated 10-22 AWG terminals and connectors. The tapered nose is great when working in tight spaces.
- The wire cutter in the nose is hardened for long life
- Crimps 10 to 22 AWG insulated and non-insulated terminals
- Tapered nose design for working in confined spaces
- Crimping die marked for insulated and non-insulated solderless terminals and connectors
- Plastic-dipped cushioned handles for comfort
Brand Klein Tools
Application: Cuts and Crimps Wire 10-22 AWG
Cutting Capacity: 10-22 AWG
Crimps: 10-22 AWG Insulated and Non-Insulated terminals
Handle Color: Red
Handle Finish: Plastic-Dipped
Overall Length: 9.75'' (24.8 cm)