Klein Tools Conduit-Fitting and Reaming Screwdriver, Model 85191
Same day pickup usually ready within 2 hours and available for orders placed on weekdays before 1:30PM (EST). For orders placed after 1:30PM (EST), pickup will be available the next business day.
The Klein Tools Conduit-Fitting and Reaming Screwdriver can ream and smooth 1/2'' (13 mm), 3/4'' (19 mm), and 1'' (25 mm) thin-wall conduit. It features a hooded-blade design that keeps the screwdriver tip from slipping out of screws, which is especially handy when tightening hard-to-reach conduit fittings. This screwdriver has a longer Cushion-Grip handle for even more comfort and torque while reaming.
- Hooded-blade design keeps tip from slipping out of screws, especially when tightening hard-to-reach conduit fittings; thicker hood is designed for rugged use
- Reams and smooths 1/2-Inch (13 mm), 3/4-Inch (19 mm), and 1-Inch (25 mm) thin-wall conduit ends to protect wire and permit correct installation of fittings
- Reams both the inside and outside of the conduit at the same time
- Longer Cushion-Grip handle provides comfort and more torque for reaming
- Replaceable reaming blade is now held in place with a 1/16-Inch hex socket set screw
- Designed to be used on Electrical Metallic Tubing (EMT)
Application: Electrical Metallic Tubing (EMT)
Conduit Size: 1/2'' (1.3 cm), 3/4'' (1.9 cm), 1'' (2.5 cm)
Tip Size: 5/16'' (0.8 cm)
Shank Length: 2.5'' (6.4 cm)
Overall Length: 7.5'' (19.1 cm)