Klein Tools Adjustable Screwdriver, #1 and #2 Square, Model 32708*
ⓘ Special order items are not stocked at our main warehouse but can still be ordered on Orka.ca. Special orders are usually shipped 10 to 15 business days after order confirmation. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a delivery time estimate.
The Adjustable Length screwdriver features a shaft that adjusts within 4-Inch to 8-Inch (10 to 12 cm) for numerous length choices. The shaft is removable and reversible with a different tip on each end. Carry fewer tools with this versatile multi-length, multi-bit driver. A variety of blade types are also available.
- Removable shaft adjusts within 4-Inch to 8-Inch (10-20 cm) range for numerous length combinations
- Blades feature a #1 and #2 Square tip for multiple screwdrivers in one tool
- Proprietary system securely holds blade - as durable as a traditional Klein fixed blade screwdriver
- Press down to extend or lengthen the shaft
- Push up to retract or shorten the shaft
- Cushion-Grip handle for maximum comfort and torque
- U.S. Pat. 6,561,523