Klein Tools 8-in-1 Insulated Interchangeable Screwdriver Set, Model 32288
Same day pickup usually ready within 2 hours and available for orders placed on weekdays before 1:30PM (EST). For orders placed after 1:30PM (EST), pickup will be available the next business day.
Klein Tools' Interchangeable Insulated Screwdriver Set includes an insulated handle and 5 interchangeable insulated blades for quick changes on the job. The auto-eject mechanism works with just a twist, allowing you to change or flip blades simply and easily. A bright orange coating of insulation protects from electrical shock, as well as being flame and impact resistant. Klein insulated tools exceed the ASTM F1505 standards for insulated tools, and are clearly marked with the official 1000-volt rating symbol. The set of five Phillips, Square and Slotted slim-tip blades come in a protective roll pouch, making this the perfect set for your tool bag.
- Interchangeable Insulated Screwdriver Set with an insulated handle, 5 interchangeable insulated blades, and a carrying pouch
- Screwdriver Set includes tip sizes: two #2 Phillips, two 1/4-Inch Slotted, one #1 Phillips, one #1 Square, one #2 Square, and one 3/16-Inch Slotted
- Securely and easily release the blade with a quick twist of the lock collar
- Interchangeable blades with a slim-tip to fit tight terminal blocks
- Handle and blade have a 1000-Volt insulation rating and meets or exceeds ASTM F1505 standard for insulation
- A layer of orange impact and flame resistant insulation protects from electric shock
- Cushion-Grip handles for greater torque and comfort
- Double-ended blades have a 3.5-Inch shaft length, single-ended blades have 5.75-Inch shaft length
- Durable, carrying roll pouch keeps the set organized and protected