Klein Tools 25-Foot Magnetic Double-Hook Tape Measure, Model 9225
Klein Tools Tape Measures offer inventive first-rate features derived from jobsite professionals to make jobs easier and more efficient. This tape measure features a magnetic double hook that has a center top portion for hanging onto conduit, right side up and upside down, while a 1-1/4 inch flared hook was designed specifically to pass-through 1-3/8 inch holes drilled for 1-inch conduit. The large magnet profile attaches to steel and along EMT conduit while the sealed tape brake panel is large enough to allow 2-3 fingers to operate at once for a safe retraction and, keeps water and dirt out to prevent tape blade rust and deterioration. The high impact rugged rubberized industrial design offers a better grip and stands up to any task the jobsite demands.
- Uncluttered, easy-to-read bold lines marked on the blade every 1/8-Inch
- Dual angle magnetic hooks attach to conduit and steel studs
- Heavy-duty nylon-coating protects blade printing
- Retraction speed brake controls blade speed and protects fingers from touching blade
- Blade printed Conduit Bending Table helps calculate offsets and saddles
- Super-sized back clip holds securely to wide belts and extends deep into pockets
- Up to 9-1/2-foot stand-out
- U.S. Patent Pending
Belt Clip: Yes
Blade Coating: Nylon
Blade Color: Yellow
Blade Length: 25 Ft.
Blade Material: Steel
Case Color: Orange
Case Material: ABS Plastic
Lockable Blade: Yes
Measurement Standard: SAE
Rewind Type: Automatic
Features: Uncluttered, easy to read bold lines every 1/8"