Klein Tools 15-in-1 Multi-Bit Ratcheting Screwdriver, Model 32305*
ⓘ Special order items are not stocked at our main warehouse but can still be ordered on Orka.ca. Special orders are usually shipped 10 to 15 business days after order confirmation. Please email us at email@example.com for a delivery time estimate.
Klein Tools’ Multi-Bit Screwdrivers help make your job a little easier. The 15-in-1 Ratcheting Screwdriver’s durable ratcheting mechanism allows for faster and easier all-day driving. With the on-board storage of 14 common bits and a 1/4-Inch nut driver, this is your new everyday screwdriver. This screwdriver features industrial-strength bits as well as Cushion-Grip handles with spin caps for outstanding comfort and control.
- Multi-Bit screwdriver features a durable ratcheting mechanism for faster and easier all-day driving
- On-board storage of 14 different double-sided screwdriver bits and a 1/4-Inch nut driver
- Industrial-strength bits that are conveniently housed in the handle
- Collar sets ratchet direction at forward, fixed and reverse
- Cushion-Grip handle for great torque and maximum comfort
- Spin cap for optimum and precise control
- Includes Phillips (#0, #1, #2, #3), Slotted (3/16-Inch, 1/4-Inch), Square (#1, #2), Torx® (T10, T15, T20, T25), and Combo (#1, #2) bits
- TORX® is a registered trademark of Acument Intellectual Properties, LLC