Kidde Wireless Smoke Alarm with Voice Alerts, 120V AC, Model P4010ACSWCA
Have peace of mind, all the time with Kidde Smoke Alarms. It's advanced technology solutions protect you, your loved ones and your home against the effects of fire and it's related hazards. This device can be powered by 120V AC or by the 10-year sealed 3 V Lithium batteries included. This smoke alarm is suitable for all living areas and is equipped with audio alerts to say; “Fire!” and “Replace Alarm,” which helps the user better understand the alarm status.
- Wireless Interconnect – Proprietary radio signal joins multiple alarms together, so when one alarm sounds they all sound
- 120 V Direct Wire with 10-Year Sealed-in Lithium Battery Backup – No battery replacement required over the 10-year life of the alarm.
- Photoelectric Sensor – Smoke alarm contains an advanced photoelectric sensor that may detect visible particles (associated with smoldering fires) sooner than ionization alarms
- Voice Notifications – Unit verbally announces “Fire!” and other alerts such as “Replace Alarm,” which helps the user better understand the current status of the unit
- Alarm Locate Feature – Quickly find initiating alarm by silencing other alarms in the network.
- Hush – Will temporarily silence nuisance alarms and will not allow hush mode to be activated unless the unit is in alarm mode
Power Source: 120 V AC, 60 Hz 53 mA max per alarm, sealed 3 V battery backup
Audio Alarm: 85dB at 10ft
Temperature Range: 4.4˚C (40˚F) to 37.8˚C (100˚F)
Humidity Range: 5%-85% relative humidity (RH)
Size: 14.2 cm in diameter x 4.9 cm depth
Weight: 270 grams
Interconnects: Up to 24 Kidde devices