IDEAL Wire Armour 2" Linerless Rubber Tape, Model 46-130C-2X30*
ⓘ Special order items are not stocked at our main warehouse but can still be ordered on Orka.ca. Special orders are usually shipped 10 to 15 business days after order confirmation. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a delivery time estimate.
An ethylene rubber based, high voltage tape possessing excellent electrical, chemical and physical properties. Use linerless, self-bonding tapes when insulating and jacketing splices on power cable from 600 volts to 69,000 volts. Allows quicker taping speeds than liner tape and yields a uniform, void-free build-up while contouring unusual shapes.
- 30 mil thickness
- Linerless, self-bonding
- Excellent ozone resistance
- Conformability to complex shapes
- Moisture, corrosion and chemical resistant
- High thermal conductivity allowing heat to dissipate from joint
- Flame retardant
- Lead free
- Overload temperature: 266°F
- Elongation: 890%
Dimension: 2" x 0.03" x 30'