IDEAL Vinyl Insulated Butt Splices 22-18 AWG (Pack of 25), Model 83-9281
ⓘ Ships out the next business day.
The Vinyl Insulated Butt Splices offer the right product for any electrical system that might be encountered. The butted-seam construction prevents splitting under maximum pressure and tin-plated brass construction is good for corrosion resistance.
- Butted-seam construction prevents splitting under maximum pressure
- Internal barrel serrations grip wires tightly to resist pull-out and reduce electrical resistance
- Tin-plated brass construction for corrosion resistance
- Shouldered barrel insulation quickly positions terminal for proper crimping
- Expanded insulation entry accommodates a wide variety of insulation diameters and provides additional insulation support
Wire Range: 22-18 AWG
Terminal Type: Splice
Termination Method: Crimp
Max. Wire Ins. Dia.: 4.0 mm
Dimensions: 24.6 mm L x 1.7 mm D