IDEAL TKO Carbide-Tipped Hole Cutters 1-3/4", Model 36-308*
ⓘ Special order items are not stocked at our main warehouse but can still be ordered on Orka.ca. Special orders are usually shipped 10 to 15 business days after order confirmation. Please email us at email@example.com for a delivery time estimate.
IDEAL Electrical’s line of TKO™ Carbide-Tipped Hole Cutters offer the most efficient and clean cutter replacement for traditional knockouts, by making smooth holes in a fraction of the time at a fraction of the cost.
Specifically designed to cut sheet metal, IDEAL TKO™ cutters will even cut stainless steel with their precision engineered ground carbide tips.
The innovative design includes the exclusive SmoothStart™ replaceable pilot drill, which guides the cutter to the surface, avoiding cutter damage and providing smoother holes.
With an integral over-drill flange the IDEAL TKO™ prevents cutter penetration beyond the sheet metal. When it comes to quality, performance and durability, IDEAL is the professional’s choice for carbide-tipped hole cutters.
- Integrated arbor provides solid rotation
- SmoothStart™ Pilot Drill prevents bit from “walking” on smooth surfaces
- Precision ground carbide teeth for fast cutting of clean, burr-free holes
- Designed specifically for sheet metal and stainless steel
- Built-in over drill flange prevents penetration beyond the sheet metal
Saw Diameter: 1-3/4"
Pipe Tap Size: 1-1/4"
Cable Cutter Materials Cut: Aluminum
Saw Blade Material: Carbide Tipped